Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~Lollipop,I and all~

I love to eat lollipop :) ).Well,who doesn't love to eat it right?Actually I'm post this, not to say lollipop only I' love eat.I guess everyone love it right?I'm love strawberry ,orange,pineapple and all flavour.Mostly strawberry.When my mother bring me to supermarket,the last things that I request is the Lolipop.Sounds weird right when boy or man love lollipop even they grown up?But this candy not only girl loves it...male too!Actually,this kind of candy too can make love in its.By  eating with all your heart  But take a look this picture first.

WONDER GIRLS AND LOLLIPOP!ISN'T THEM SO GORGEOUS?ABSOLUTELY!
 
GIRLS GENERATION,CAN I EAT A LITTLE OF YOU LOLLIPOP?
See,K-POP artiste too loves lollipop.that's ,mean all ages,boys and female loves to eat lollipop.For those who think eat lollipop,such a "children things",don't eat it.I write this to say that I'm love eat Lollipop.
Anyway You can buy lollipop for your couples.But the good "moments" when he/she had trouble.I sure that he/she will think you are the best mate at that time.Perharps,he/she will love you think  you know he/she know how to release his/her trouble.By eating lollipop right?Not at time he/she serious mood.TRY THAT WAY,I THINK YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT.I have try its,and its WORK!Trust me,I don't cheat or a liar in this blog.Look's for this COUPLE...isn't it look CUTE???: ) )

...HOW SWEET IF I AM THE MAN IN THIS PICTURE...

Well,Here only to the extent...I hope you try my "technique" that.Have FUN after you have success that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awak yang Cool tuh,akan bertambah-tambah Cool bila komen :)