Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Why Milkshake?

Chocolate Chips Milkshake
Strawberry Milkshake

Chocolate Milkshake


Guess what?Hmm...All three pictures there are about Milkshake.Why Milkshake?Haha...There's some reason why i'm choose Milkshake as my new fresh-post of my blog.As you know,I had re-branding my blog..to something interesting.Yeah,It's interesting right?Hmm...the main reason why I'm wrote here was to 'Welcome back' myself for returning into blogging.Yeah,I'm know...today,Everything had changed,right..There was a new One called "Vlogging".So,I'm not into that.Return to titled,Why Milkshake?Okaay,enough...I just want to say that Milkshake give me something new about a new-freshie beverages.Oh, Seriously,I'd fall in love with this thing when I started buy Cool Vlog.Oh...Guess what?I would said "...Like no other before...".  Hahaha,that's all for today,If you looking for something new,well Milkshake is the answer.Thank You.Don't forget to try your Favourite Flavour of Milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awak yang Cool tuh,akan bertambah-tambah Cool bila komen :)